External Agencies

If a staff member has welfare or mental health concerns for a student. Please inform admin immediately. Admin will refer the student to the appropriate support and where appropriate make contact with family. We have access to our visiting school psychologist and external agencies including:
• HOPE For VSU and Suicide prevention
• Centacare for Family and Mental Health support
• Integrated Primary Mental Health Care (IPMHC) Mild to moderate mental health
• CAMHS for more significant Mental Health concerns
• PC FS For Welfare and Safety concerns.
• Community Health Nurse for Medical concerns